The following definitions apply to data monitoring.
Monitoring Unit (MU)
- A collection of power units at a facility that are grouped together for the purposes of monitoring.
Power Unit (PU)
- An individual DG/CHP generation unit or system.
Data Quality (DQ)
- A set of data filtering definitions for data as it is loaded from the online database.
Aggregation Quality (AQ)
- A set of data filtering definitions for how data is reformed into larger timesteps or combined from multiple MUs.
- A graphic display of a dataset organized by a set of menu choices selected by the user.
Comma-Separated Variable (CSV)
- A file standard for plain text files containing data that is organized by rows and columns where the columns are defined by the placement of commas and rows are defined by carriage returns.